WA Home Care Workforce Support Program
Care Community is here to help boost the Home Care Workforce in Western Australia.
By attracting entry-level and experienced Home Care Workers to our program we support Home Care Providers by connecting them with our pre-screened workforce ready candidates.
Providers registered with Care Community will have access to training and pilot programs to support retention and professional development of support workers in Home Care.
Why register for Care Community's program?
Care Community offers services to meet the needs of our providers. We pre-screen candidates for employment, provide training options grant and pilot programs, and offer candidate employment incentives to both candidates and providers.
- Access to a database of over 2,000 candidates registered to our program
- Police Clearance and First-Aid training with St. John Ambulance organised for candidates and paid for by Care Community
- Pre-screening of candidates for:
- Drivers licence type
- Reliable access or ownership of a car
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- First-Aid Training (Care Community can organise this for candidates successful in interviewing)
- Police Clearance (Care Community can organise this for candidates registered to our program)
- Covid-19 vaccinations (minimum of 2 doses)
- Flu vaccinations (must be willing to receive for work purposes)
- Qualified or unqualified with a minimum of Certificate III or similar
- Additional qualifications such as manual handling and medication competency
- Additional compliance such as NDIS clearance and Working With Children's Check
Training and Pilot Programs
Buddy Grant Program
We will help to finance the costs of onboarding your new recruits by providing grant money for buddy shifts that support the needs of your organisation, the requirements of your services, and align with the care that you provide for your clients.
Mentor the Mentor Pilot Program
Nominated home care staff supervisors, team leaders, buddies or senior support workers in your organisation whose role includes supporting their co-workers are invited to join this special Pilot Project for sessions with a funded Mentor who will offer them training and advice that includes understanding the importance of debriefing, upskilling co workers and capability assessment.
To know more about how we can support Home Care Providers please contact email@example.com
Care Community provides registered candidates with advice, compliance and training support to be employable to Home Care Providers. Care Community cannot guarantee candidates will be employed by Home Care Providers.